Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A New Look...

It's 9:47am, I haven't written in over a month, and Jack is asleep for who knows how much longer... probably seconds! But I've been craving to write -- it's been way too long.

I've labeled this blog "a new look" because i just changed the template... looks more in-line with that of a mother.

So I've held off on writing for a while, for several reasons... One - is that in my initial writings, I had come across so many other "mother-bloggers." And it just bothered me. Partly because it seems that they're no differentiation, but partly because there IS.  (That doesn't even make sense.)  I just didn't want to get grouped into this category of "mommy bloggers," but now as I think about it even more, I wonder, WHY NOT?  Who the hell cares? If someone reads this and it resonates, who cares that I just happen to be a Mommy Blogger?

Jack's awaken!...  gotta go.

Oh - and I'm interviewing our first potential babysitter today.  What an effing process that is!  Using Sittercity.com where they post photos of the potential sitters... and why are all the babysitters so hot these days? I'm pretty sure I didn't look like that when i was kid!  If fact, I'm pretty sure I never looked that hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment